Cleansing oil 50ml, more options available
Our CLARIFY cleansing oil contains a perfect combination of oils and infused botanicals; including organic argan oil, tamanu oil, turmeric and saffron.
This gentle multitasking cleanser actively removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) and helps regulate the skins natural sebum production.
Saffron is known for its anti-inflammatory and antifungal benefits which help soothe skin and clear conditions such as congestion and acne. Studies have shown saffron to be effective in increasing the brightness of skin, reducing lines and wrinkles, lifting and firming, improving the skins radiance and hydration and boosting the skins immune system.
Blue tansy is recognised for its skin soothing benefits due to the main chemical component sabinene which helps diminish the appearance of blemishes. Blue tansy has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which calms skin, reduces heat and relieves troubled areas. Further, blue tansy is good for relaxation and calming anxiety.
Our PURIFY cleansing oil contains a perfect combination of botanicals infused in natural and organic oils, including organic argan oil, tomato seed oil, cucumber seed oil, turmeric and rosemary.
This gentle multitasking cleanser actively removes makeup, even waterproof mascara, and is gentle enough to use as a nourishing facial oil.
Rose contains an array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; offering many benefits to the skin including increased moisture and skin soothing properties. Its anti-inflammatory properties are perfect for sensitive and/or maturing skin. Rose’s high content of vitamins A and C help aid collagen production; a structural protein that maintains the skin’s firmness and suppleness. Studies have shown that rose helps fade scars caused by skin conditions such as acne.
Marshmallow root possesses antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can ease skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Marshmallow root effectively moisturises skin whilst offering increased skin hydration, making it perfect for ageing and mature skin. Further, marshmallow root has been shown to decrease puffiness around the eye area.
- There is no need to pre-clean skin, even if wearing heavy makeup.
- Apply 3-4 drops of oil into DRY hands and massage to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Using your fingers, massage firmly but gently using small upward circular motions. This gentle massaging action warms the skin which encourages the pores to open. Open pores allow for deeper cleansing, allowing the oil to soften, loosen and dissolve makeup, dirt, dead skin and impurities from the face/neck.
- If removing eye makeup, put a couple of drops onto a cotton pad and gently swipe over the eye area.
- Soak a washcloth in hot tap water. Squeeze our most of the excess water and cover your face gently with the hot cloth. Hold it over the face for around 10-15 seconds. The heat from the towel creates steam which softens skin, opens pores further and helps in the removal of dirt, grime and excess oil.
- Gently use the cloth to wipe off the remaining cleansing oil.
- Rinse the cloth and if, necessary, repeat. If heavy makeup is being removed rinse the cloth several times to ensure only a clean cloth touches the skin.
- A thin layer of oil will remain on the skin to help protect and moisturise throughout the day. You may feel that adding an extra moisturising agent, such as a serum, is unnecessary.
- Finish with a cool splash of water (as this helps close the pores) and pat dry with a clean towel.
When beginning to oil cleanse, your skin may go through an ‘adjustment period’. During this time you may experience more breakouts or have oilier skin. Please resist the urge to use another cleansing product as it will simply extend the adjustment period. Within a week or two, your skin will naturally produce less oil.